- *Active Life Coach Immersion
- *Precision Nutrition Level 1
- *Applied Women's Physiology and Training
- *CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- *REBT Mindset Coach
- *CrossFit Weightlifting
- *CrossFit Anatomy
- *CrossFit Scaling
Hannah is the owner of Roar Health & Performance.
Prior to owning the gym and transitioning to a career in coaching, she worked as a corporate and commercial lawyer for 6 years.
In recent years, Hannah has personally navigated a career change, small business ownership, pregnancy loss, a marriage breakdown, two major surgeries and childbirth.
She understands how difficult it can be to prioritise and look after your health amidst life’s obstacles and she is passionate about helping her clients through the highs and lows of life.
Hannah is partner to Coach Drew and mum to their daughter, Poppy.
- 2020 Australian CrossFit Championship (Individual)
- 2019 Torian Pro (Pro Individual)
- 2019 Down Under CrossFit Championship (Individual)
- 2018 Butterfly Effect Online Pairs Competition (2nd)
- CrossFit Open: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (38th – Australian Women)
- 2013 INBA Figure/Physique
- 2006 Hong Kong U19 Womens Rugby Sevens – Singapore Tour
- 2006 Hong Kong IRB Rugby Sevens – U19 Womens Team