- *Certificate III and IV Fitness
- *CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- *Pre-Script Level 1 Coach
- *Active Life Coach Immersion
- *CrossFit Scaling
- *CrossFit Anatomy
- *First Aid / CPR
Andrew has been working in the fitness industry for over 10 years.
He started as a trainee coach at a small gym, where he was promoted to Head Coach after one year. He moved to Roar in 2017 and has been here since.
His passion for coaching is driven by witnessing the pride that his clients feel when they achieve something they thought they couldn’t and his enjoyment in helping them get there.
Whether you want to run a marathon, have more energy to play with your kids or live there without knee pain, Andrew wants to guide and teach you how to get there. Above all, Andrew wants to teach his clients the knowledge and skills to maintain their achievements themselves and not need him forever!
- Queensland Snatch and Clean Record Total (288kg)
- 2019 Torian Pro (Male Pro Am Pairs – 9th)
- 2016 Torian Pro Teams (8th)
- 2016 Weightlifting Nationals (4th)
- 2016 Weightlifting States (2nd)
- 2016 Weightlifting Australian Open (2nd)
- 2015 Torian Pro (Individual – 22nd)
- 2015 WodStock (Mixed Teams – 1st)
- 2015 WodStock (Male Team – 4th)
- 2013 Crossfit Desire (Mixed Teams – 5th)
- 2010 National Athletics Championships (Hurdles – 4th)
- 2009 State Basketball State Classics (Div 2 – 1st)